How to Lock & Hide Apps in Xiaomi? ✓Find & Open Hidden Apps in Redmi, Xiaomi, POCO ✓How to Hide/Unhide Apps in Xiaomi Phones ✓Lock Password, App Lock turn on, off ✓Mi details.
Are you a smartphone user, if yes then you must see one thing in common for every smartphone. Yes, that’s true we are talking about the pre-installed apps that come loaded with every smartphone.
You must see that some of the pre-installed apps are useful while some of them are not for our daily usage. And you wanted to delete this unwanted app from your smartphone.
But the worst thing is that some smartphone manufactures don’t allow you to delete or uninstall those unwanted apps.
Now you think, what should you do to remove those unwanted apps. So don’t be panic there is a way to remove those apps from your home screen and app drawer.
In this post, I am talking about how to hide apps in Xiaomi mobiles and then how to open hidden apps to use them.
How to Hide & lock Apps in Xiaomi Phones?
Do you know, Xiaomi has now become India’s largest selling smartphone brand. There is a huge community that owns the Mi or Redmi smartphones. And if you see in Xiaomi devices it comes with preinstalled MiUI user interface.
MiUI is the customized version of Stock Android by Google. MiUI brings many new features and customizations to Xiaomi smartphones. You can hide unwanted pre-installed apps in your Mi smartphones without using any third-party apps.
Using the simple steps given below you can hide & lock apps in Xiaomi smartphones. Also, you can open hidden apps and use them on Xiaomi phones.
How to Lock Apps in Xiaomi Phones?
The locking of apps in the Xiaomi smartphone is one of the best features. Once If you lock your apps in your smartphone it can only be seen by entering your password or screen lock. Locking apps are the same in all the latest smartphones.
Xiaomi gives an option to lock your apps in its MIUI operating system. Your privacy like chats, messages, pictures, videos, audios, documents is protected using the app lock feature.
No one other can access those locked apps without your permission and hence your privacy is protected. This locking of app feature is available for all Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO smartphones.
To Lock apps in your Xiaomi smartphone please follow the simple steps given below
- Firstly Go to mobile settings.
- Then Go to Apps >> App Lock >> Turn on App Lock
- Now you are already in the Lock Apps tab.
- Set screen lock or password to lock your apps.
- Here you will get the list of all installed apps on your smartphone.
- Now select the app which you want to lock and turn on the app lock with the help of the toggle button.
- That’s all. Your selected apps have been locked with your password.
Now only you can access those blocked apps if you enter your correct password or screen lock.
How to Hide Apps in Xiaomi Phones?
Hiding apps in the Xiaomi smartphone is one of the best features. Once If you hide your apps in smartphone it is not visible anywhere. Hiding apps are the same in all the latest smartphones.
Xiaomi gives an option to hide your unwanted apps in its MIUI operating system. This hidden feature is available for all Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO smartphones.
To Hide apps in your Xiaomi smartphone please follow the simple steps given below
- Firstly Go to mobile Settings and open Apps.
- Go to Apps >> App Lock >> Turn on App Lock. It will ask to set up the service first and you need to set a passcode for it as well.
- On the top right corner, you will see the option of Hidden Apps. Click on that option.
- Now you can see the list of all apps installed in your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Select the apps you want to hide and simply toggle on the switch. Turn on the toggle switch.
- It’s all set. Your selected apps have been hidden from the home screen and app drawer in your smartphone.
If you wanted to see these apps again please unhide apps with the help of the toggle switch that turns off.
How to Unhide Apps in Xiaomi Phones?
If you wanted to unhide or access your apps again in Xiaomi smartphone. Just follow the easy steps below
- Firstly Go to mobile settings.
- Then Go to Apps >> App Lock >> Turn off App Lock
- Here on the top right corner, you will get the option of Hidden Apps. Click on that.
- Now you see a list of all available apps in your smartphone.
- Now select the app and turn off hidden apps with the help of the toggle button.
- You have all done! Your selected app is visible to everyone in your smartphone.
How to Open Hidden Apps in Xiaomi Mobile Privately
This feature is quite impressive for all Xiaomi smartphone users. You can open hidden apps on your Xiaomi smartphone. You are the only person who accesses and knows which app is installed in your smartphone.
Follow the simple steps given below to open the hidden apps in your Xiaomi mobiles:
- Visit the home screen on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Spread two fingers apart on your mobile home screen.
- Enter the app’s lock password you have already set.
- You have a list of all hidden apps in your smartphone.
- All done. Now it’s your choice which app you wanted to select and turn off or turn on.
Mi service center Appointment booking
Mi provides a facility of appointment booking for their customers. Before visiting nearby stores we recommend you book your appointment in advance.
Mi Advance booking appointment helps you to save your precious timing and also confirm the availability of technicians at your booked date.
Follow these steps to book your mi service center appointment fast:-
- Open any browser of your pc or mobile.
- Visit https://mi.hate2wait.io and fill in the details.
- Select your product category and product type.
- Provide your pin code and then select the “Repair at ASC” in-service option.
- Now fill in all the details like name, mobile number, email id, and select the date & time slot for your appointment.
- After that verify the captcha and mobile number for a successful booking.
- Hurray! Your appointment for mi services is booked.
I had tried to give you all the values and accurate information about How to Lock & Hide Apps in Xiaomi?, Find & Open Hidden Apps in Redmi, Xiaomi, POCO smartphones and hope so you liked my content.
But still, if you have any questions or issues regarding this feel free to contact us. We respect your any kind of opinion. Your feedback is more valuable for us.